MSRP Price - $295.00
Canon P-150 Portable Document Scanner features:
- The Canon P-150 scanner - up to 15PPM/30IPM Duplex at 200DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 20 sheets
- Personal Document Scanner, TWAIN/ISIS/MAC Drivers
- Up to Legal Size Document Scanning
- Daily Duty Cycle of 100 Pages
- 1 Year limited Manufacture Warranty
These units have been discontinued and replaced by the Canon P-215II.
Please call for inventory update. 888-395-8570 or local 720-240-4626
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED FROM SALE AND HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE P-215. HOWEVER, SERVICE, SPARE PARTS, AND SUPPORT ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
The imageFORMULA P-150 personal document scanner’s compact size, simple use, and advanced feature-set liberates document capture by taking it beyond the walls of the office to the convenience of any user location. The P-150 scanner combines practicality, productivity, and value in a sleek, mobile design.
The P-150 scanner, also known as Scan-tini, was designed for professionals to improve their personal efficiency and individual productivity in offices and in transit. From the Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) user, to the occasional traveler, to the employee who frequently travels, the P-150 scanner offers advanced features to meet the document capture needs of stationary users and “road warriors.”
The P-150 scanner is Canon’s first entry into the Personal scanner market, as well as the first USB powered professional grade document scanner capable of operating using a single USB cable connected to a PC, and Windows users can just “Plug-and-Scan” due to the embedded Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite for Windows software.
This model does not provide "setting options" for power management.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Portable and mobile with a compact design capable of fitting into briefcases and laptop bags
- USB powered scanning, making it possible for the scanner to be operated without an AC adapter. Currently no other scanner in this market segment is capable of scanning using only one USB cable
- “Plug-and-Scan” function with embedded Canon CaptureOnTouch Lite for Windows, for immediate scanning without the need to install Windows drivers and applications
- One-touch scanning through pre-programmed Scan Jobs
- One-pass duplex scanning of batches up to 20 sheets
- Fast scanning speeds of up to 15 pages per minute and 30 images per minute
- Windows ISIS/TWAIN drivers and Mac TWAIN driver for tight integration with third-party software
- Can be shared for use in both Windows and Mac environments
- Extensive feature-set normally found in high-end document scanners, such as Advanced Text Enhancement, Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, and more
- Bundled with Canon CaptureOnTouch, CaptureOnTouch Lite, Nuance PaperPort, and NewSoft Presto! BizCard.
|Type:||Personal Document Scanner|
|Document Feed:||Automatic / sheetfed|
|Document Size:||Width: 2" - 8.5"
Length: 2.7" - 14"
|Thickness:||Automatic: 14 - 32 lb. Bond|
|Output Resolution:||150 - 600 dpi|
|Operating Modes:||Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Advanced Text Enhancement, Error Diffusion|
|Drop-out Colors:||RGB Color Dropout / Red Enhance|
|Interface:||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Scanner Drivers:||Windows ISIS / TWAIN, Mac TWAIN|
|File Type:||TIFF (*.tif), BMP (*.bmp), JPEG (*. jpg), or PDF (*.pdf)|
||Simplex / Duplex
(H x W x D)
|1.6" x 11" x 3.7" (Feeder Tray Closed)|
|Power Consumption:||5W or less (Energy Savings Mode: 1W or less)|
|Other Features:||Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Deskew, Pre-scan, Prevent Bleed-Trough / Remove Background, Color Dropout / Enhance|
|Options:||AC Adapter, Exchange Rollers, Soft Carrying Case, Mac TWAIN, Canon CaptureOnTouch for Mac, eCarePAK (Exchange Service)|