Offering a stunning array of performance, efficiency and reliability, Panasonic's KV-S3065CL low-volume production scanner is optimized for deployment in organizations with heavy volumes of paperwork. With the ability to scan virtually any type of document, from business cards to legal size paper, the KV-S3065CL is an essential solution for any organization with a steady flow of scanning.
Beyond standard documents, the KV-S3065CL also features the ability to scan continuous documents of up to 100" in length such as EKG reports or well logs. The KV-S3065CL's extensive hardware elements are further maximized by a range of available software options. With the ability to purchase the unit bundled with either Panasonic's powerful "Image Capture Plus" or Kofax's advanced "VRS Elite Workgroup", the scanner will handle precision document reproduction and versatile image processing with ease.
Featuring a sturdy, dependable construction and a rugged and durable design, the KV-S3065CL fits comfortably into any low-volume scanning environment. Whether it's scanning a single page or a full stack of documents, the KV-S3065CL provides you with an exceptionally powerful and robust scanning solution.
300 Page ADF
A large capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) is an essential part of any scanning experience. Users simply place up to the allotted document capacity into the ADF in the tray and start the scan job. This allows for an easily managed scan process, and saves users time by eliminating the need to individually feed pages one by one through the scanner.
Mixed Size Document Feeding
The ability to handle "Mixed Size Document Feeding is an essential feature for any situation in which the scanner user may encounter the need to scan a multitude of different sized documents. This helps save time by feeding documents of varied sizes at the same time, from business cards to the maximum document size, without the hassle of having to continuously stop the scanning process to adjust settings or guiderails.
Double-Feed Prevention Roller
Ensuring reliable scanning of large amounts of documents, the "Double-Feed Prevention Roller" helps prevent scanning mis-feeds. Assisting the document feeding process, the double-feed prevention roller separates the feeding documents from the second sheet onward. This reduces, and ultimately helps to prevent the number of occurrences of sheets coming through as a double-feed.
Long Paper Mode
Long Paper Mode allows documents of up to 100 inches in length to be scanned in one single scan job. This feature was designed for scanning electrocardiograms (EKG), well logs, exceptionally long receipts or any other special documents. The highly reliable paper feed system ensures that these documents are scanned straight through as a single scan job.
Background Color Switching
When scanning thin papers that may allow images on the backside of the paper to show through, "Background Color Switching" allows the scanner user to switch the background color to black (standard), or white (optionally) to prevent the backside from being visible. This helps ensure that the image being scanned is scanned as accurately as possible and prevents any errors or discrepancies that could arise if the backside corrupted the image.
Advanced Hybrid Scanning Technology
To create the very best possible image, this scanner incorporates "Advanced Hybrid Scanning Technology". This combines a CIS (Contact Image Sensor) along with CCD (Charge-Coupled Device) to create a scanner with high-precision scanning technology. This hybrid system, coupled with a highly-luminous LED lamp, enables higher quality image scanning and provides the best possible image output.
Curved or Straight Paper Path
To provide scanner users with the most versatile scanning environments, the user has the choice to utilize a "Curved or Straight Paper Path". While the typical output via the curved path outputs to an output tray at the front of the unit, the user can choose to utilize a straight path which outputs straight through to the rear of the unit. The choice to utilize the straight paper path ensures high reliability with thick or long paper. The possibilities for both usage and installation location are almost unlimited as a result of this feature.
Easy User Maintenance
Panasonic scanners are designed with the comfort and ease of use of the scanner user in mind. The clamshell design allows for full, easy access to the main paper path for Easy User Maintenance. This allows scanner users to effortlessly clear the occasional paper jam, clean the unit or replace the rollers without having to call a service technician.
Imprinter Option Available
With the "Imprinter Option Available", this separately sold scanner accessory can be mounted to the scanner and used to print a string of characters on documents. The imprinter is beneficial in helping to raise filing efficiency and reliability, as well as ensuring that documents are processed correctly post scanning.
Auto Erasure Security
Scanning situations requiring the highest levels of security are benefitted by Auto Erasure Security. Scanners featuring this high security technology automatically erase all data from the scanner's built-in memory. This feature helps secure against data leaks and aids in preventing hardware hacking.
Image Capture Plus Software v1.3
Bundled standard with all Panasonic Scanners, the Panasonic Image Capture Plus Software is your ultimate capture solution. Featuring a wealth of image processing functionality, it ensures that you have the tools necessary to handle virtually any scanning requirement. Features of the Panasonic Image Capture Plus software include: Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Automatic Image Emphasis, Zonal OCR, Automatic Binary/Color Distinction, Double Exposure, Blank Page Removal, Automatic Crop, Automatic Deskew, MultiStream, Dynamic Threshold, Multi-Color Dropout, Hole Removal, Background Smoothing, 2-Page Separation, Multi-Crop, and more.
1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty
Panasonic provides a "1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty" standard with the purchase of your scanner. This provides, in most cases, next business day scanner replacement for problems that cannot be remedied by our technical support hotline.
Footnote: *Color, 200 dpi, LTR, Portrait
- High Speed Color Duplex Scanner With ADF
- 300-page automatic document feeder
- Up to 600 dpi optical scanning resolution
- Automatic Binary / Color distinction
- Panasonic Image Enhancement Technology
- Dual Ultra SCSI and USB 2.0 Interfaces
- Switchable Black or White Reference
- Ultrasonic double-feed, empty, size, jam detection
- Switchable straight or drum paper paths
- Pre-Scan and Post-Scan imprinter option
- ISIS® certified drivers, TWAIN compliant
- Scanner Type: Duplex Sheetfeed ADF
- Scanner Technology: Hybrid CIS
- Color Scanning Speed: 65 ppm / 120 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Binary Scanning Speed: 65 ppm / 120 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Optical Resolution: 100 - 600 dpi (1 dpi Step)
- Automatic Detection: Double-Feed Detection
- Compression: JPEG (Color / Grayscale) MH-MR-MMR (Bitonal)
- Image Output: MultiStream, Binary Mode, Grayscale Mode, Color Mode
- Tonal Gradation: Dither, Error Diffusion, Grayscale (8 bit), Binary
- ADF Capacity: 300 Sheets
- Document Size: Minimum: 1.9" x 2.8", Maximum: 11.7" x 100" (A4)
- Document Weight: 5.3 - 42 lb.
- Long Paper Mode: Up to 100"
- Daily Duty Cycle: 10,000 Pages
- Power Consumption: Scanning Mode: 1.4 A, Idle Mode: 0.6 A, Sleep Mode: 6.2 W or less
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°F - 86°F, Humidity: 20% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Environment: Temperature: 32°F - 95°F, Humidity: 10% RH - 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.5" x 22.7" x 11.4"
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0 / SCSI (50 pin)
- OS Support: Windows® XP (32-bit), Vista (32 / 64-bit), 7 (32 / 64-bit), 8 (32 / 64-bit)
- Software: Image Capture Plus (KV-S3065CL), Kofax VRS Elite Workgroup (KV-S3065CL-V)
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS
- One-Touch Scanning: 1 Single-Touch Key (Start key, ICP v2.0 or higher)
- Included Contents: Installation Guide, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Roller Cleaning Paper, Shading Paper, Blower, Software CD
- Standard Warranty: 1-Year Advance Exchange
- Extended Warranty: Available Option through Scanner One or by calling 888-395-8570
- Roller Exchange Kit: KV-SS017, KV-SS018 (Thin Paper)
- Roller Cleaning Paper: KV-SS03
- Imprinter Accessory: KV-SS014
- Footnote: *Specifications are subject to change without notice.