Panasonic KV-S7075C-V Scanner
MSRP Price - $9,715.00
Panasonic KV-S7075C-V features:
- The Panasonic KV-S7075C-V Flatbed Scanner - Up to 80PM/160IPM Duplex at 200DPI
- -V Model includes Kofax VRS Elite Bundle Software
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 200 sheets
- Personal Document Scanner, TWAIN/ISIS Drivers/Kofax VRS Elite Software
- Up to 11X17 (Ledger) Size Document Scanning
- Daily Duty Cycle 15,000 Pages
- 1 Year limited Manufacture Warranty
These units have been discontinued and replaced by the Panasonic KV-S7097-V Flatbed.
Please call for inventory update. 888-395-8570 or local 720-240-4626
Streamlining your scanning operation, Panasonic KV-S7075C-V low-volume production scanner combines a flatbed and sheetfeed ADF to create an all-in-one scanning solution. With the ability to scan virtually any type of document, from business cards to legal size paper, the KV-S7075C-V is an essential solution for scanning environments that handle large volumes of separated documents, as well as bound items such as books or passports.
Beyond standard documents, the KV-S7075C-V also features the ability to scan continuous documents of up to 100" in length such as EKG reports or well logs. The KV-S7075C's extensive hardware elements are further maximized by a range of available software options. With the ability to purchase the unit bundled with either Panasonic's powerful "Image Capture Plus" or Kofax's advanced "VRS Elite Workgroup", the scanner will handle precision document reproduction and versatile image processing with ease.
Featuring a sturdy, dependable construction, a rugged and durable design, and modern styling, the KV-S7075C-V fits comfortably into any low-volume scanning environment. Whether it's scanning a single page or a full stack of documents, the KV-S7075C-V provides you with an exceptionally versatile scanning solution.
With "Flatbed Multi-Crop", scanner users can utilize the large flatbed surface to scan books, magazines, passports or other bound documents in one pass, producing two separate images instantly. Use the convenient Start button to start a scan without having to control it from your PC.
Flatbed 2-Page Separation
Using "Flatbed 2-Page Separation, scanner users can place various sized documents on the flatbed surface and scan them all at once, then crop whatever parts are not needed. This is convenient for scanning multiple business cards, IDs, licenses and thicker documents.
200 Page ADF
A large capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) is an essential part of any scanning experience. Users simply place up to the allotted document capacity into the ADF in the tray and start the scan job. This allows for an easily managed scan process, and saves users time by eliminating the need to individually feed pages one by one through the scanner.
Single-Sided Document Alignment
When placing documents of varied sizes in the ADF tray, "Single-Sided Document Alignment" allows scanner users to align the paper guiderails in whichever way is most comfortable for them. By allowing either right, left or center alignment, this option allows for a smooth scanning experience.
Mixed Size Document Feeding
The ability to handle "Mixed Size Document Feeding" is an essential feature for any situation in which the scanner user may encounter the need to scan a multitude of different sized documents. This helps save time by feeding documents of varied sizes at the same time, from business cards to the maximum document size, without the hassle of having to continuously stop the scanning process to adjust settings or guide rails.
Advanced Hybrid Scanning Technology
To create the very best possible image, this scanner incorporates "Advanced Hybrid Scanning Technology". This combines a CIS (Contact Image Sensor) along with CCD (Charge-Coupled Device) to create a scanner with high-precision scanning technology. This hybrid system, coupled with a highly-luminous LED lamp, enables higher quality image scanning and provides the best possible image output.
Double-Feed Prevention Roller
Ensuring reliable scanning of large amounts of documents, the "Double-Feed Prevention Roller" helps prevent scanning mis-feeds. Assisting the document feeding process, the double-feed prevention roller separates the feeding documents from the second sheet onward. This reduces, and ultimately helps to prevent the number of occurrences of sheets coming through as a double-feed.
Long Paper Mode
Long Paper Mode allows documents of up to 100 inches in length to be scanned in one single scan job. This feature was designed for scanning electrocardiograms (EKG), well logs, exceptionally long receipts or any other special documents. The highly reliable paper feed system ensures that these documents are scanned straight through as a single scan job.
Easy User Maintenance
Panasonic scanners are designed with the comfort and ease of use of the scanner user in mind. The clamshell design allows for full, easy access to the main paper path for Easy User Maintenance. This allows scanner users to effortlessly clear the occasional paper jam, clean the unit or replace the rollers without having to call a service technician.
Imprinter Option Available
With the "Imprinter Option Available", this separately sold scanner accessory can be mounted to the scanner and used to print a string of characters on documents. The imprinter is beneficial in helping to raise filing efficiency and reliability, as well as ensuring that documents are processed correctly post scanning.
Auto Erasure Security
Scanning situations requiring the highest levels of security are benefitted by Auto Erasure Security. Scanners featuring this high security technology automatically erase all data from the scanner's built-in memory. This feature helps secure against data leaks and aids in preventing hardware hacking.
Image Capture Plus Software v1.3
Bundled standard with all Panasonic Scanners, the Panasonic Image Capture Plus Software is your ultimate capture solution. Featuring a wealth of image processing functionality, it ensures that you have the tools necessary to handle virtually any scanning requirement. Features of the Panasonic Image Capture Plus software include: Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Automatic Image Emphasis, Zonal OCR, Automatic Binary/Color Distinction, Double Exposure, Blank Page Removal, Automatic Crop, Automatic Deskew, MultiStream, Dynamic Threshold, Multi-Color Dropout, Hole Removal, Background Smoothing, 2-Page Separation, Multi-Crop, and more.
Kofax® VRS Elite Workgroup Software
For environments where the Kofax® Virtual Rescan Elite Software is required, Panasonic also offers the Panasonic KV-S7075C-V scanner bundled with the Kofax® VRS software. Panasonic scanners that include the VRS software bundle are designated with a (-V) at the end of the model number. The Kofax® VRS Elite software provides a variety of advanced scanner applications such as: Device Health Monitor, Centralized Licensing, Profiles and Customizable User Interface, and more.
1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty
Panasonic provides a "1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty" standard with the purchase of the Panasonic KV-S7075C-V. This provides, in most cases, next business day scanner replacement for problems that cannot be remedied by our technical support hotline.
Footnote: *Color, 200 dpi, LTR, Portrait
- The Industry's Fastest Flatbed Scanner!
- High-Speed color Duplex Document Scanner with integrated ADF
- Up to 95 pages per minute / 190 images per minute scanning
- Multi-Crop, 2 Page Separation and Long Paper support
- 200-page automatic document feeder
- Up to 600 dpi optical scanning resolution
- Ultrasonic Double-feed detection
- Pre-Scan Imprinter option
- ISIS Certified , TWAIN compliant drivers, Kofax Drivers
- Scanner Type: Flatbed / Duplex Sheetfeed ADF
- Scanner Technology: Hybrid CIS
- Color Scanning Speed: 80 ppm / 160 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Binary Scanning Speed: 80 ppm / 160 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Optical Resolution: 100 - 600 dpi (1 dpi Step)
- Automatic Detection: Double-Feed Detection
- Compression: JPEG (Color / Grayscale) G3-G4 (B/W Binary)
- Image Output: MultiStream, Binary Mode, Grayscale Mode (8 bit), Color Mode (24 bit)
- Tonal Gradation: Dither, Error Diffusion, Grayscale (8 bit), Color (24 bit), Binary
- ADF Capacity: 200 Sheets
- Document Size: Minimum: 1.9" x 2.8", Maximum: 11.7" x 100" (A3)
- Document Weight: 11 - 34 lb.
- Long Paper Mode: Up to 100"
- Daily Duty Cycle: 15,000 Pages
- Power Consumption: Scanning Mode: 1.2 A, Idle Mode: 0.6 A, Sleep Mode: 3.5 W or less
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°F - 86°F, Humidity: 30% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Environment: Temperature: 32°F - 104°F, Humidity: 10% RH - 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 29.7" x 20" x 11.4"
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- OS Support: Windows® XP (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32 / 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32 / 64-bit)
- Software: Image Capture Plus (KV-S7075C), Kofax VRS Elite Workgroup (KV-S7075C-V)
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS
- Included Contents: Installation Guide, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Roller Cleaning Paper, Shading Paper, Blower, Software CD
- Standard Warranty: 1-Year Advance Exchange
- Extended Warranty: Available Option through Scanner One or by calling 888-395-8570
- Roller Exchange Kit: KV-SS015
- Roller Cleaning Paper: KV-SS03
- Imprinter Accessory: KV-SS014