Canon's image FORMULA DR-6030C departmental scanner blends high
speeds and reliable document handling
with versatility and convenience. The
DR-6030C scanner provides comprehensive
functionality in a desktop design that
effectively delivers document capture
benefits in any business application.
The DR-6030C scanner is ideal for distributed scanning of high volumes of documents. At the front desk or in the back office, this scanner is well-suited for use at the departmental level. Government, financial services, healthcare, education, and other industries can benefit from its convenient design and its flexible, reliable document handling.
With a resolution of up to 600 dpi, the DR 6030C scanner delivers impressive
and consistent image quality. Image processing features, including Three
Dimensional Color Correction, Custom Color Dropout, Punch Hole Removal,
and High-Speed Text Enhancement, allow sharp image capture, resulting in
better OCR accuracy and readability.
Fast and Accurate Scans
- High Speed: The DR-6030C scanner is capable of scanning in color as rapidly as it does in
black and white - up to 80ppm, 160ipm.
- Suggested Daily Volume: Built to
match the volume requirements of busy offices the 6030c is capable of scanning volumes of 10,000 documents per day.
- Small size: Easily fits on a desktop which makes more work space for users.
- Front Side Operation: Ergonomic
design with a U-Turn paper path, that allows a user
to conveniently feed and retrieve documents from the
- Scan Thick Documents: Straight Paper Path helps to scan items such as thick documents and plastic cards
- Long Document Mode: scans documents up to 118.1” in length
Don't forget to add the Canon scanner repair
service contract when purchasing your scanner.
Our scanner repair service contract
is a low-cost safety measure that will keep you out
of trouble if any problems occur during your busy