Fujitsu iX500 – First iOS / Android Scanner with the Advanced built in “GI” processor.
Fujitsu has announced the release of two new scanners.
Scan to your PC, Scan to your MAC, Scan to your iPhone, Scan to your Android and Scan to your iPad all with the iX500 document scanner.
- The iX500 scanner works with PC/MAC & iOS/ANDROID environments
- The iX500 Deluxe scanner works with the PC/MAC & iOS/ANDROID environments
- The Deluxe version also includes the Rack2-Filer Smart Software
*Both versions allow PC-Less Scanning. With the free ScanSnap Connect app for iOS or ANDROID, you can scan directly from your mobile devise without even turning on the PC.
- The Built-in “GI” microprocessor is a dual core CPU mounted processor. The Processor performs the intelligent image enhancement for great looking images with faster results and more sophisticated connectivity.
- Automatic corrections and image output
- Supports Wi-Fi:WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup) wireless LAN (IEE802.11b/g/n)
- Supports USB 3.0
Both models iX500 & the “iX500 Deluxe” offer fast scanning speeds up to 25 pages per minute Simplex or Duplex. Both scan Color & Grayscale or Monochrome up to 1200 dpi. (Note scan speeds will decrease with the higher dpi scanning. At 1200 dpi you will see scan speeds up to 7 pages per minute).
To see a video of the iX500 click on the following link: ScanSnap iX500 Video Link
The New iX500 still provides all of the favorite features of the older ScanSnap s1500 scanner to include a couple of new features.
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
- Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, GoogleDocs™, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and
SharePoint Online (for Windows®).
On the new iX500 & iX500 Deluxe Scanner you will find an advanced paper feeding system. Similar to the bestselling #1 Fujitsu 6130Z scanner. The ix500/Deluxe now offers the same exceptional feeding reliability using “Separation Roller” technology to minimize jams and multi-feeds. Now you get the same reliability with a small desktop scanner without the high price of the Fujitsu 6130Z or the 6140Z scanner.
ScanAid Kits for the iX500 can be purchased by calling Scanner One, Inc. or by clicking the following link.
ScanAid Roller Kit iX500 Scanner
To find out more on the New ScanSnap Fujitsu iX500 or the iX500 Deluxe iOS / Android scanner call Scanner One, Inc. or click on the below links for more information.
iX500 ScanSnap Scanner or the New iX500 Bundle with Rack2 Filer Software
Thank you for your time
Scanner One, Inc. sales team
888-395-8570 Ext 1 for sales
Breaking the paper barrier!
As depicted below from a portion of the press release made public by Fujitsu on December 21, 2011, it’s easy to see that the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 and S1500M integrate Adobe Acrobat to help end users scan and share documents.
Sunnyvale, CA, December 21, 2011 —
Bundling Acrobat with the ScanSnap S1500 and S1500M delivers ScanSnap users with an effective way to liberate and enhance paper documents electronically as well as share, secure, and collaborate with them more productively.
Fujitsu ScanSnap scanners take the complication out of document imaging with one button ease of use. Perfect for home and small business environments, the ScanSnap family of scanners bring duplex multi-sheet scanning to everyone, combining performance and affordability in a compact size….More at Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 & S1500M Integrate New Versions of Adobe
What I would like to discuss is the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 bundle with Rack2-Filer. For anyone not aware of the Rack2-Filer software please visit the Rack2-Filer page found on our site for a full overview. You’ll quickly discover how this software is a powerful and sophisticated data archiving application which allows documents to be scanned, stored, and organized in a very efficient manner.
The S1500 document scanner bundle with Rack2-Filer is perfect for any office or home environment that needs an affordable and flexibility solution to store, share and access paperwork quickly. The S1500 bundle will help end users efficiently manage a variety of tasks such as scanning contracts, bills, invoices, or business cards.
Some of the key features are listed below:
- 600dpi optical resolution
- 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Automatic color/grayscale/monochrome detection
- New automatic increase of resolution for small documents (A6 or smaller)
- New Intelligent Paper Feed Detection (ultrasonic sensor) to keep sheets of paper from continually jamming
- New automatic crop and keyword indexing by highlighter pen function
- Powerful productivity sheetfed scanning directly to email, printer, and folder
- Scan directly to Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint®
To review the ScanSnap S1500 Bundle further click here
Other available bundles that may be of interest.
Did you know the Fujitsu 6130 scanner was discontinued and replaced by the NEW Fujitsu 6130Z document scanner! Same goes for the 6140 which was replaced by the Fujitsu 6140Z.
Most of the time when a company is looking to purchase a scanner they are purchasing based on someone else’s recommendations. Be it a software providers recommendations, an associates recommendation or from attending a trade show. In most cases you may not have the most current information. That is why it is always best to call and talk to a qualified representative from the manufacture or a Premier Partner like Scanner One, Inc.
Today we still field calls for the older Fujitsu 5120 and even the Fujitsu 6130 scanner. Even though the Fujitsu 5120 and the Fujitsu 6130 were great scanners Fujitsu retired the units and replaced them with newer technology. The New Fujitsu 6130Z document scanner and the Fujitsu 6140Z Scanner have so many more new features to benefit you as a buyer and an end user.
Some of the New Features of the 6130Z /6140Z Scanner:
- Kofax VRS 5.X Professional
- ScandAll PRO 2.0 batch scanning and PDF creation software
- ScanSnap mode for easy one button scanning (Add-in)
- Improved hard card scanning
- Increased Color Scanning Speeds at 200DPI to run at rated speeds
- New Scanner Central Admin (Allows for Centralized multi-unit administration)
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Call Scanner One, Inc. in order to find out if the scanner you are looking for is a current model and if it is the right scanner for your needs. You can reach a qualified scanner expert by calling us Toll Free 888-395-8570 and we will have your document scanner purchase made in no time.