Canon has announced the discontinuation of the Canon DR-2010M for Mac scanner. This document scanning unit has been replaced by the Canon DR-C125 PC/MAC compatible scanner.
The DR-C125 at a glance:
- Single-click image quality adjustments with Full Auto Mode
- Pre-defined Scan-To-Job buttons
- Scan directly to cloud applications such as Microsoft SharePoint and Evernote™
- Scans up to 25 pages per minute (in black and white, grayscale, and color)
- Can handle a variety of document types (Plastic ID Cards, Embossed Cards, and Driver Licenses
- Long document mode (for documents up to 118” in length)
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Scanner repair service contract available
- Works on PC and MAC Platforms
To review the full specs for the replacement scanner please visit the DR-C125 information page at ScannerOne.com.