Fujitsu iX500 – First iOS / Android Scanner with the Advanced built in “GI” processor.
Fujitsu has announced the release of two new scanners.
Scan to your PC, Scan to your MAC, Scan to your iPhone, Scan to your Android and Scan to your iPad all with the iX500 document scanner.
- The iX500 scanner works with PC/MAC & iOS/ANDROID environments
- The iX500 Deluxe scanner works with the PC/MAC & iOS/ANDROID environments
- The Deluxe version also includes the Rack2-Filer Smart Software
*Both versions allow PC-Less Scanning. With the free ScanSnap Connect app for iOS or ANDROID, you can scan directly from your mobile devise without even turning on the PC.
- The Built-in “GI” microprocessor is a dual core CPU mounted processor. The Processor performs the intelligent image enhancement for great looking images with faster results and more sophisticated connectivity.
- Automatic corrections and image output
- Supports Wi-Fi:WPS (Wi-Fi protected setup) wireless LAN (IEE802.11b/g/n)
- Supports USB 3.0
Both models iX500 & the “iX500 Deluxe” offer fast scanning speeds up to 25 pages per minute Simplex or Duplex. Both scan Color & Grayscale or Monochrome up to 1200 dpi. (Note scan speeds will decrease with the higher dpi scanning. At 1200 dpi you will see scan speeds up to 7 pages per minute).
To see a video of the iX500 click on the following link: ScanSnap iX500 Video Link
The New iX500 still provides all of the favorite features of the older ScanSnap s1500 scanner to include a couple of new features.
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to Word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder.
- Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, GoogleDocs™, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and
SharePoint Online (for Windows®).
On the new iX500 & iX500 Deluxe Scanner you will find an advanced paper feeding system. Similar to the bestselling #1 Fujitsu 6130Z scanner. The ix500/Deluxe now offers the same exceptional feeding reliability using “Separation Roller” technology to minimize jams and multi-feeds. Now you get the same reliability with a small desktop scanner without the high price of the Fujitsu 6130Z or the 6140Z scanner.
ScanAid Kits for the iX500 can be purchased by calling Scanner One, Inc. or by clicking the following link.
To find out more on the New ScanSnap Fujitsu iX500 or the iX500 Deluxe iOS / Android scanner call Scanner One, Inc. or click on the below links for more information.
iX500 ScanSnap Scanner or the New iX500 Bundle with Rack2 Filer Software
Thank you for your time
Scanner One, Inc. sales team
888-395-8570 Ext 1 for sales