Did you know the Fujitsu 6130 scanner was discontinued and replaced by the NEW Fujitsu 6130Z document scanner! Same goes for the 6140 which was replaced by the Fujitsu 6140Z.
Most of the time when a company is looking to purchase a scanner they are purchasing based on someone else’s recommendations. Be it a software providers recommendations, an associates recommendation or from attending a trade show. In most cases you may not have the most current information. That is why it is always best to call and talk to a qualified representative from the manufacture or a Premier Partner like Scanner One, Inc.
Today we still field calls for the older Fujitsu 5120 and even the Fujitsu 6130 scanner. Even though the Fujitsu 5120 and the Fujitsu 6130 were great scanners Fujitsu retired the units and replaced them with newer technology. The New Fujitsu 6130Z document scanner and the Fujitsu 6140Z Scanner have so many more new features to benefit you as a buyer and an end user.
Some of the New Features of the 6130Z /6140Z Scanner:
- Kofax VRS 5.X Professional
- ScandAll PRO 2.0 batch scanning and PDF creation software
- ScanSnap mode for easy one button scanning (Add-in)
- Improved hard card scanning
- Increased Color Scanning Speeds at 200DPI to run at rated speeds
- New Scanner Central Admin (Allows for Centralized multi-unit administration)
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Call Scanner One, Inc. in order to find out if the scanner you are looking for is a current model and if it is the right scanner for your needs. You can reach a qualified scanner expert by calling us Toll Free 888-395-8570 and we will have your document scanner purchase made in no time.