THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED FROM SALE (AND HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE CR-80). HOWEVER, SERVICE, SPARE PARTS, AND SUPPORT ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
With the ideal combination of functionality, size, and speed, the Canon CR-55 teller-counter check scanning device offers unmatched image quality and reliability for check capture at the first point of presentment.
By leveraging operational and technological changes brought on by Check 21, organizations can now achieve new levels of profitability with electronic check processing and exchange.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Industry-leading performance-to-size ratio with rapid scanning speeds of up to 50 cpm or 110 ipm
- High-precision magnetic head for reading E13B or CMC7 MICR codelines and built-in OCR support
- Ultra-compact dimensions make it the ideal fit for teller counters and cashier windows
- Built-in, pre-scan imprinter for audit trail requirements
- Unique clam-shell design allows easy access for maintenance without exposing sensitive scanner components
- User-friendly, quiet operation enables teller sales and service productivity
- Output resolutions up to 300 dpi for optimum image reproduction
- Seven scanning modes - including 24-bit Color, Advanced Text Enhancement, Adaptive Threshold, Black and White, and Grayscale - for accurate and detailed check image capture to meet various application requirements
- Capture important check data from difficult-to-scan items with exclusive Adaptive Threshold Mode, which detects and removes excessive background effects such as security pentagrams or watermarks
- Infrared Double Feed Detection and Paper Thickness Adjustment for reliable handling of mixed-item batches, including personal/business checks, document carrier envelopes, and deposit slips
- Handles larger items up to 4.2" x 9.0" in size
- Bundled IQA software ensures high-quality image capture in accordance with Check 21 standards.
- Plug-and-play connectivity with Hi-Speed USB interface
- eCarePAK (Exchange Service) available