MSRP Price - $795.00
Our Price - $900.00
Canon’s CR-25 model is capable of scanning batches of up to 50 checks, automatically routing MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) data, at speeds of up to 25 checks-per-minute (cpm) . As with the Canon CR-Series check transports, a pre-scan endorser further expedites the check routing and clearing process.
The CR-25 Check Transport provides users with a choice of scanning modes including black-and-white, grayscale or color, at resolutions of up to 300 dpi. Canon\\\'s image processing technology, including advanced text enhancement and color dropout, emphasizes letters and signatures on illustrated or lightly colored check backgrounds for greater contrast and legibility.
For true plug-and-play installation and easy system integration, the CR-25 features USB connectivity and comes bundled with Silver Bullet Technology, Inc.\\\'s Ranger™ Transport API software – a tool which streamlines the device’s integration with most industry-leading check capture and processing applications by allowing customers to mix and match item-processing software and hardware systems.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Industry-leading performance-to-size ratio with rapid scanning speeds of up to 25 cpm or 50 ipm*.
- High-precision magnetic head for reading E13B or CMC7 MICR codelines and built-in OCR support.
- Ultra-compact dimensions make it the ideal fit for teller counters and cashier windows.
- Built-in, pre-scan imprinter for audit trail requirements.
- Unique clam-shell design allows easy access for maintenance without exposing sensitive scanner components.
- User-friendly, quiet operation enables teller sales and service productivity.
- Output resolutions up to 300 dpi for optimum image reproduction.
- Seven scanning modes – including 24-bit Color, Advanced Text Enhancement, Adaptive Threshold, Black and White, and Grayscale – for accurate and detailed check image capture to meet various application requirements.
- Capture important check data from difficult-to-scan items with exclusive Adaptive Threshold Mode, which detects and removes excessive background effects such as security pentagrams or watermarks.
- Infrared Double feed Detection and Paper thickness Adjustment for reliable handling of mixed-item batches, including personal/business checks, document carrier envelopes, and deposit slips.
- Handles larger items up to 4.2” x 9.0” in size.
- Bundled IQA software ensures high-quality image capture in accordance with Check 21 standards.
- Plug-and-play connectivity with Hi-Speed USB interface.
- eCarePAK (Exchange Service) available.