MSRP Price - $4,495.00
Our Price - $4,495.00
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED FROM SALE (AND HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THE DR-6010C). HOWEVER, SERVICE, SPARE PARTS, AND SUPPORT ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
Canon has developed the DR-4010C, a new high-speed duplex color desktop document scanner, to enhance their Departmental Scanner series.
The Canon DR-4010C fulfills a wide variety of functionality requirements and meets market expectations as a high performance and cost-effective ‘Departmental’ document scanner. While inheriting the latest features and proven reliability of Canon’s popular DR-series scanners, the DR-4010C incorporates numerous new capabilities and advanced features, such as Automatic Color Detection, the ability to scan color and B/W documents in the same batch, a wider scanning sensor and a new user friendly ISIS/TWAIN interface. New image enhancement features include Advanced Text Enhancement Mode II, Improved Moiré Reduction for smoother images, and Bleed Through Prevention. Background Removal has been added.
The DR-4010C comes standard with the latest version of CapturePerfect which offers a variety of innovative, yet easy-to-use software functions. For added value, Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website), and Kofax VRS are also bundled.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- The DR-4010C employs an advanced 3-Line CMOS CIS sensor to achieve ultra-fast color scanning at the same rapid rate as black-and-white 42ppm in simplex or 84 ipm in duplex.
- Automatically remove black dots from a document with binder holes for a more legible, cleaner-looking image with Punch Hole Removal function.
- Select a color range to remove from the scanned image with Custom Color Dropout for improved OCR results.
- Featuring an extra wide scanning sensor of 9.3", which is wider than the maximum allowance of the document guide (8.6"). Even if a letter-size document is skewed, the DR-4010C will scan the complete image without cutting the corners of the image.
- Features Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection to prevent lost images and ensure that every page of even large batches of documents are scanned.
- The Rapid Recovery System allows you to reposition the document and seamlessly continue scanning should a misfeed occur - only complete image data is sent to the PC.
- Advanced Text Enhancement II is a newly added capability to the DR-4010C"s scanning modes. This feature will enhance light colored text on light colored backgrounds.
- The Shading Mechanism has been redesigned with the white material coated directly to the surface of the scanning glass to avoid any dust from coming between the sensor and the shading material. This means that the scanning sensor moves to the shading position instead of the shading plate moving.
- The DR-4010C employs a new Driver Interface design. For enhanced user friendliness, the new interface incorporates tabs for each setting"s dialogue.
- Unwanted Moiré patterns may be prevented by using the new improved Moiré Reduction function.
- It is no longer necessary to separate color and black & white documents prior to scanning with the DR-4010C. The Auto Color Detection feature makes this a thing of the past.
- In addition to a full-feature ISIS/TWAIN driver, the DR-4010C comes bundled with Canon CapturePerfect, Kofax VRS, and Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website), giving you total scanning control from start to finish.
- When scanning thin documents, the text or drawings on the backside may be visible on the scanned image. The Bleed-Through-Prevention/ Background-Removal function will prevent these unnecessary images. In addition, this function removes the background noise from Black & White, Grayscale or Color Scanning.
- Optional Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 expands document capture capabilities for different sizes and types