Epson DS-530II features:
- The Epson DS-530II scanner - Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- Windows/MAC Compatible
- Seamless integration — TWAIN/ISIS drivers
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Scan to storage accounts like Dropbox and more1
- Daily Duty Cycle: 4,000 sheets
- 3 Year limited Manufacture Warranty Advance Unit Replacement
MSRP Price - $399.99
Our Price - $349.00
The document scanner that's the intelligent choice for document management.
The fast, efficient DS-530II Part #B11B261202 color duplex document scanner is the intelligent choice for business document management, offering world-class performance at a significant value. Featuring speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm1, this powerful, compact performer includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Quickly scan stacks of pages to a PC, Mac® or online storage account 2 like Dropbox™ or SharePoint®. Advanced paper feed technologies such as Dynamic Skew Correction and Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection offer added reliability, while a 50-page Auto Document Feeder saves time. Additional features include Double Feed Detection Skip, Slow Speed Mode and programmable jobs.
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 35 ppm/70 ipm1; one-pass duplex scanning
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
- Scan directly to online storage accounts2 — intuitively scan to Dropbox, SharePoint, Evernote®, FileBound, Google Drive™ and more
- World-class performance and reliability — three sets of rollers for Dynamic Skew Correction, plus Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection to prevent missing pages
- Easily scan stacks of documents — robust design with 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Designed for dependability — enhanced features include Double Feed Detection Skip, Slow Speed Mode and programmable jobs
- Generate searchable and editable files — scan to editable Word and Excel® files3 or searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Versatile paper handling — scan stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, extra-long pages and more
- Send scans to any computer on your network — optional Network Interface Unit available for workgroup sharing
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner5
What's in the Box
- DS-530II Color Document Scanner
- Start Here poster
- SuperSpeed USB cable
- AC adapter and power cable
1 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode.
2 With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac.
3 ABBYY FineReader compatible with Mac OS X® 10.9 and 10.10. Mac OS X 10.11 not supported.
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, one-pass duplex color scanner
Photoelectric Device: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical Resolution: 300 dpi
Color Bit Depth: 30-bit input
Grayscale Bit Depth: 24-bit output
Light Source: 3-color RGB LED
Scanning Speed: 35 ppm/70 ipm: 300 dpi Black & White, Color, Gray1
Automatic Document Feeder
Capacity: 50 sheets
- Paper size Minimum: 2" x 2"
- Paper size Maximum: 8.5" x 240"
Paper Weight: 27 – 413 g/m2
Daily Duty Cycle: 4,000 sheets
Consumables: Roller assembly kit: 200,000 cycles
4 push buttons: Double Feed Detect Skip, Slow Scan Mode, Scan, Stop
Buttons: 4 push buttons: Double Feed Detect Skip, Slow Scan Mode, Scan, Stop
- Epson Scan
- Document Capture Software2
- ABBYY® Finereader® Sprint3
- NewSoft® Presto! BizCard® OCR (software requires Internet connection for download and installation)
- EMC® Captiva® ISIS (Windows only, via web download)
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Optional Network Interface Unit (RJ-45, 10BaseT/100Base TX)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Mac OS® X 10.6.8 – 10.11.x
- Software requires Internet connection for download and installation.
Operating Temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)
Operating Humidity: 10 – 80% (no condensation)
- Operation: 17 W
- Ready: 9.2 W
- Sleep: 1.2 W
- Off: 0.1 W
Dimensions: 6.6" x 11.6" x 6.9" (W x D x H)
Weight: 8.1 lb