Fujitsu 6400 features:
- The Fujitsu 6400 Scanner - High Speed Up to 100PPM/200IPM Landscape Duplex at 300DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 500 sheets, Double Feed Detection, Auto Page Rotate, Skip Blank Page and Retain Image Featur
- Low-Volume Production Document Scanner, PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS Drivers)
- Up to 11.7 X 16.5 Size Document Scanning or long document up to 120 inches
- Daily Duty Cycle of 40,000 Pages
- 90 Day Limited Manufacture Warranty
Fujitsu 6400 Document Scanner
MSRP Price - $10,995.00
Our Price - $9,015.00
For the paper-intensive back-office, the Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner digitizes tens of thousands of documents a day. With proven feed mechanics and high-quality image cleanup, the fi-6400 sustains a spectacular throughput, providing businesses with an exceptional ROI. As promised, Fujitsu has delivered a trusted production scanner in a quiet and compact space.The ideal blend of features and performance to maximize scanning productivity
- Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (A4 (letter), landscape @ 300 dpi)
- Residue-resistant rollers, removable glass, and wide opening reduce maintenance costs
- Easy-to-use PaperStream Capture software for batch scanning, including 2D barcode support
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmentally friendly qualities
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent Multi-Feed Function
- 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
- Scanner Central Admin Suite for volume and asset tracking
- Eco-friendly white LED array
Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support. Call Scanner One for a complete price quote at 888-395-8570
Large volume hopper and high speed scanning
To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations, up to 500 sheets can be loaded in the hopper at a time. Together with an impressive scanning speed of 100 ppm (color, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
Advanced feeding mechanism
The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types used in many scenarios from ultra-thin receipts to thick documents (20-209 g/m²). In addition, this scanner is equipped with a reliable "paper protection functions" to minimize the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Having a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner is designed to minimize the device’s height to allow users to load and remove scanned documents with ease. This greatly reduces the stress on operators who scan for extended periods of time.
Leading Hardware Technology Paired with Expert Software
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers scanner operators to provide efficient centralized batch scanning. The included suite of PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin provides users with a powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solution to get organizations up and scanning quickly and easily.
- Automatically creates high quality images without manual adjustments
The scanner driver PaperStream IP, which provides TWAIN/ISIS support, automatically converts documents into exceptionally clean images, improves OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled documents or documents with backgrounds and eliminates the hassle of fine tuning scanner settings.
– Batch scanning, validate and confirm the document content
PaperStream Capture is an application for scanning and managing scanned images from Fujitsu’s fi Series scanners. Adjusting scanning settings and performing batch scanning, are accomplished easily with PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface. With the seamless linkage to the PaperStream IP driver, high quality image processing and batch scanning are performed simultaneously. With just a few easy settings, PaperStream Capture automates sorting and saving of scanned documents. The “Automatic Image Quality Checker” automatically highlights folded and damaged documents allowing effortless validation of scanned images.
Scanner Central Admin
- Efficiently manage multiple scanners
Using the bundled Scanner Central Admin application, up to 1,000 scanners can be managed from one central location. In addition, the usage status is traced, so periodic replacement of consumables can be performed smoothly.
Automatic Stacker ensures all your scanned documents are stacked neatly after scanning.
Intelligent multifeed function
The acclaimed “Intelligent multifeed function”, simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by allowing users to ignore false multifeed alerts caused by photos and sticky notes attached to documents.
Check scanner status and settings from an easy to navigate LCD panel
Simple and thus very sturdy construction with a wide flip-up cover for easy cleaning
Near silent running makes it perfect for office environments
Post imprinters (Front-side, Back-side) support (Option)Specifications
Description fi-6400 Supported operating systems Windows® 8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit) Scanner type ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) + Manual Feed Scanning modes Simplex / Duplex, Color / Grayscale / Monochrome Image sensor type Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1) Light source White LED array (1) Multifeed detection Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor x 3, Paper detection sensor Document size Maximum A3 Portrait (297 x 420 mm or 11.7 x 16.5 in.)
Double letter (279.4 x 431.8 mm or 11 x 17 in.)
Minimum A8 Portrait (52 x 74 mm or 2 x 3 in.) Long paper scanning
up to 3,048 mm (120in.) Paper weight (Thickness) Less than A5 size: 0.050 to 0.25 mm (41 to 209 g/㎡, or 11 to 56 lb)
A4 to A5 size: 0.025 to 0.25 mm (20 to 209 g/㎡, or 5.4 to 56 lb)
Over A4: 0.050 to 0.25 mm (41 to 209 g/㎡, or 11 to 56 lb)
(A4 (Letter) Landscape) (3)
Color (4) Simplex: 100 (100) ppm @ 200/300 dpi
Duplex: 200 (199) ipm @ 200/300 dpi
Grayscale (4) Monochrome Scanning speed
(A4 (Letter) Portrait) (3)
Color (4) Simplex: 85 (87) ppm @ 200/300 dpi
Duplex: 170 (174) ipm @ 200/300 dpi
Grayscale (4) Monochrome Paper chute capacity (A4/Letter Landscape) (5) 500 sheets (A4/Letter: 80 g/㎡ or 20 lb) Expected daily volume 40,000 sheets/day Background colors White / Black (Selectable) Optical resolution 600 dpi Output
Color (24-bit) 50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (7) Grayscale (8-bit) Monochrome (1-bit) Output format Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit Internal video processing 1,024 levels (10-bit) Interface USB2.0 Connector shape B type Image processing functions Auto color detection, Automatic page size detection, De-skew, Automatic orientation, Upper lower separation, Multi-image output, Blank page skip, Error diffusion, Dither, Dropout color (R, G, B, None, White, Specified, Saturation), Image emphasis, Simplified DTC, Advanced DTC, iDTC, sRGB Power requirements AC 100 to 240 V ±10 % Power consumption Operating: 200 W or less
Sleep mode: 3.2 W or less
Auto Standby (OFF) mode: Less than 0.5 W
Operating environment Temperature: 15 to 35 °C (59 to 95 °F)
Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (Non-condensing)
Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height (8) 460 x 430 x 310 mm (18.1 x 16.9 x 12.2 in.)
Installation space: 860 x 1,630 x 350 mm (33.8 x 64.1 x 13.7 in.)
Weight 32 kg or less Included software / drivers PaperStream IP (TWAIN) driver, PaperStream IP (ISIS) driver, 2D Barcode for PaperStream, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, Scanner Central Admin Agent Environmental compliance ENERGY STAR® and RoHS Included items AC cable, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM, 2D Barcode for PaperStream Setup CD-ROM
- Large volume hopper and high speed scanning
- CLASS 1 LED PRODUCT
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed A3 size in length. Documents that exceed 431.8 mm (17 in.) are limited to 400 dpi for lengths up to 863 mm (34 in.). Documents between 863 mm and 3,048 mm (120 in.) in length are limited to 300 dpi.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned and whether the scanner is scanning in simplex or duplex.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at higher resolutions (600dpi or higher).
Excluding the ADF hopper.
Lifetime: Every 600,000 sheets or one year.
These rollers feed documents into the scanner.
Lifetime: Every 600,000 sheets or one year
These rollers feed documents through the scanner.
Lifetime: Every 600,000 sheets or one year.
These rollers separate documents as they are being fed into the scanner.
Lifetime: 4,000,000 printed characters.
(FI-680PRF / FI-680PRB print head)
|PA03575-D201||Post-scan Imprinter / Front-side printing on document|
|PA03575-D203||Post-scan Imprinter / Back-side printing on document|