Fujitsu 5530C2 features:
- The Fujitsu 5530C2 PSIP Scanner - Up to 50PPM/100IPM Landscape Duplex at 200DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Personal Desktop Scanner, PSIP Driver (TWAIN/ISIS)
- Up to Ledger (11X17) Size Document Scanning
- Daily Duty Cycle 4,000 Pages
- 90 Day Limited Manufacture Warranty
MSRP Price - $4,995.00
Our Price - $2,900.00
Attractive price, outstanding performance and exceptional scanning reliability.
- Affordable departmental scanner with a compact footprint (16" wide by 11.5" high) and true, 600-dpi resolution
- Captures up to 50 pages per minute / 100 images per minute (landscape, 200dpi) in color, monochrome, and grayscale.
- Versatile A3 paper path handles documents as large as 11" x 17" and as small as 2.1" x 2.9"
- Ultrasonic double-feed detection ensures reliable scanning. Even with mixed batches of documents
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS)
Enhance productivity with Fujitsu Scanner Service and Support
he Fujitsu fi-5530C2 Scanner: Performance Scanning for Demanding Users
The Fujitsu fi-5530C2 Color Departmental Scanner offers an incredible feature set in a compact package. Measuring only 11.5" by 16" by 9", the fi-5530C2 is an A3 scanner that handles a vigorous duty cycle of up to 4,000 documents per day.
What’s more, it scans at speeds up to 50 ppm / 100 ipm (landscape, 200 dpi), features dual color CCDs with true, 600-dpi resolution for capturing subtle details, and uses ultrasonic double-feed detection for reliable, automatic scanning. For greater ease-of-use, the fi-5530C2 includes a 100-page automatic document feeder (ADF) that handles documents ranging from 2.1" by 2.9" to 11" by 17". For simplified connectivity the Fujitsu fi-5530C2 features a dual-interface, including ports for Ultra SCSI and high-speed USB 2.0 connections.
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
On-site service helps maximize scanner uptime
The fi-5530C2 scanner includes a 90-day, on-site, Limited Warranty. For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all service programs call (888) 395-8570.
Model fi-5530C2 Functional Specifications Technology Dual Color Charge Coupled Device (CCD) image sensor Output Resolution (1) Monochrome 50 - 600dpi, 1200dpi (2) Grayscale/Color 50 - 600dpi, 1200 dpi (2) Optical Resolution (dpi) 600 dpi Halftone patterns 7 dither, 1 error diffusion, and 1 downloadable Grayscale 10 bit/1024 level (internal), 8 bit/256 level (output) Scanning Speeds (3) Output Simplex Duplex Monochrome & Color @ 200dpi (Portrait) 35 ppm 70 ipm Monochrome & Color @ 200dpi (Landscape) 50 ppm 100 ipm Document feeding mode Automatic document feeder (ADF) ADF capacity 100 Sheets (letter/A4, 20 lb.) Document size ADF minimum A8 (2.1 in. x 2.9 in.) ADF maximum A3 (11.7 in x 17 in) Interface Ultra SCSI / High-speed USB 2.0 Scanner Memory 64MB Software Driver Support PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Physical Specifications Power requirements (auto-switching) 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Power consumption 57 W or less, Standby: 12 W or less, Sleep: 7.5 W or less Operating environment Temperature 42° – 95°F (5°C – 35°C) Relative humidity 20% – 80% (non-condensing) Dimensions (HxWxD) 11.5 in x 16.0 in x 9.0 in. Weight 18.7 lbs. Environmental Compliance RoHS Reliability Specifications Daily Duty cycle 4,000 pages Limited Warranty 3 months on-site Service Options
Terms and conditions apply. A service contract must be executed to purchase all service programs noted in this document.
In-Warranty upgrades and Post-Warranty (Plus)
On-Site: Basic (parts, labor and travel only) or ScanCare® (Preventative Maintenance, Consumables + Basic)
Response Time Options: 4-hour or Next Business Day
Unit Replacement: Advance Exchange;
Unit Return: Depot
Consumables: ScanAid™ Kits
Options Imprinter OS Support Windows® XP Windows Vista® Windows Server® 2008 Windows® 7 Windows® 8 Windows Server® 2012 Features Ultrasonic double feed detection, selectable B&W background, long document scanning (4) , hard card scanning, automatic de-skew, automatic page size detection Bundled Software
PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery, PaperStream Capture, Scanner Central Admin Agent Part Number PA03334-B665
- Intel® Core™ i5 desktop processor 2.5 GHz or higher, 4 GB RAM is recommended Intel® Core™ i5 desktop processor 2.5 GHz or higher, 4 GB RAM is recommended
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600 dpi or higher)
- Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used
- Up to 34 in.