Fujitsu 7160 features:
- The Fujitsu 7160 Scanner - Up to 60PPM/120IPM Duplex at 300DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 80 sheets, Plus Hard Card Scanning
- Personal Desktop Scanner, PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture
- Up to Legal Size Document Scanning
- Daily Duty Cycle 4,000 Pages
- 1 Year limited Manufacture Warranty
Our Price - $910.00
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 DPI in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7160 and fi-7260 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.PaperStream Capture
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.Centralized Efficiency
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
And the one-year Limited Warranty, along with eligibility for our Advance Exchange Program, provides peace-of-mind. For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all service programs, go to www.ScannerOne.com or call (888) 395-8570.
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCDs (Color Charge Coupled Device)|
|Light Source||White LED Array|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (1)||Color (24 bit)||50 to 600
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi (2))
|Grayscale (8 bit)|
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24 bit, Grayscale: 8 bit, 4 bit; Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||65536 levels (16 bit)|
|Image Processing Function|
|Software||Multi-image, Blank page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, sRGB, Auto color, Deskew cropping, Punch hole removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (None, Specified, Color Saturation), Edge repair, Vertical Streaks Reduction|
|ADF||Simplex: 60 ppm, Duplex: 120 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|ADF capacity(5)||80 Sheets (Letter 20 lb. or A4: 80 g/m2)|
|Document size||ADF minimum||2 x 2.13 in. (50.8 x 54 mm)|
|ADF maximum(6)||8.5 x 14 in. (216 x 355.6 mm)|
|Long Document||8.27 x 220 in. (18.3’) (210 x 5,588 mm) (7)|
|Letter||7.2 to 110 lb. (27 to 413 g/m2)|
|A8 sheets||34 to 56 lb. (127 to 209 g/m2)|
|Card(8)||Up to 1.4 mm portrait and landscape feeding (9)|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (backward compatible)|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power requirements||100 to 240VAC ±10%|
|Power consumption||38 W or less Sleep: 1.8W; Standby: 0.35W (10)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) (11)||11.8 x 6.7 x 6.4 in. (300 x 170 x 163 mm)|
|Weight||9.26 lb. (4.2 kg) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility (12)||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS / EPEAT Silver|
|Operating environment||Temperature||42° to 95°F (5° to 35°C)|
|Relative humidity||20%-80% (non-condensing)|
|Inbox Contents||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB
cable, Setup DVD-ROM,
Getting Started Guide
|Bundled Software||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|Options||Post-scan Imprinter (fi-7160 only), Carrier Sheet|
|OS Support||Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)|
|Feed Detection Features||Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor, Acoustic Paper Protection Sensor, Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (Manual Bypass)|
|Other Features||Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Scanner Central Admin management, USB 3.0 Support, Acostic Paper Protection, Automatic: Color Recognition, Paper-Size Detection, De-skew Correction|
|Limited Warranty||One-year. Advance Exchange program also available;restrictions apply. For full details, visit www.ScannerOne.com or call (888) 395-8570.|
Post-Warranty - Advance Exchange Plus; restrictions
Consumables - ScanAid™ kits For full details, visit www.ScannerOne.com or call (888) 395-8570.
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned and whether the scanner is scanning in simplex or duplex.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- fi-7160 only
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and stacker
- PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).