Fujitsu 6010N iScanner features:
- The Fujitsu 6010N iScanner - Up to 25PPM/50IPM Duplex at 300DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- Scan-to-job buttons, Touch Screen, Scan to Email, Scan to Folder, Scan to FTP, Scan to SharePoint
- Up to Legal Size Document Scanning
- Daily Duty Cycle NOT PUBLISHED
- 90 Day Limited Manufacture Warranty
Fujitsu 6010N iScanner
Our Price - $2,290.00
Ease of use, simple device control and a highly secure network scanner to assist with improving business processes
The ScanSnap fi-6010N iscanner simplifies document collaboration from the front office to the back office; from one group through your entire enterprise.
- Useful business functions including Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print
- Intelligent scanning features include improved image quality, page rotation to proper orientation as well as other user-friendly functions
- Enhanced "Job function" enables administrators to create predefined sequences to perform and lock-down profiles
- Lower total cost of ownership with simplified device management via the Central Administration Console
- Enhance regulatory compliance and improve data security using strengthened data transmission protocols
- Custom application development available in the optional Software Developer's Kit (SDK)
Enhance productivity with Fujitsu scanner service and support options
A Network Scanner that offers ease of use
The ScanSnap fi-6010N iScanner gives your organization office-linking functionality. Features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print.
Furthermore, you can increase productivity with advanced imaging functions that are performed automatically as you scan: the fi-6010N will automatically adjust for Rotation, Blank Page Deletion, Color Detection, Deskew, and Page Size Detection.
With the "Job button" feature, you can pre-program frequently used functions into your fi-6010N, including setting a destination for scanned images. And with the large 8.4" XGA touch screen, users can easily view scanned images with a full US 101 keyboard at their disposal for data input.Document management for any business of any size or industry
Increase productivity and decrease costs. The fi-6010N scanner does it all, functions and productivity-enhancing features that make document imaging and image file sharing easier than ever. The fi-6010N’s functions apply across the spectrum of business and organizational needs, including:
- Admissions: Plastic card scanning through the document feeder enables one device to capture paper and other materials such as hard plastic identification or insurance cards
- Transportation: Excellent paper handling, automatic image quality enhancement and small footprint is ideal for shipping or receiving areas
- Banking/Finance: Strong data transmission security protocols ensures proof of identity (LDAPS) as well as device management (HTTPS) and transport (FTPS)
- Cost reduction: Decrease long distance charges, eliminate expensive toner costs and reduce paper usage by utilizing network faxing
With the fi-6010N, you can control the scanner and all related devices on a LAN or WAN via one administration console. It’s easy to push software updates to remote scanners to keep devices current, and you can track your paper, ink, and other consumables from anywhere to maintain optimal performance.Manage compliance, not just your documents
No matter what regulations your company has to abide by, the fi-601N network scanner can help you meet and exceed them. For business or government security regulations, the fi-6010 offers highly secure transmission protocols to validate authentication and manage devices, reducing risks associated with unmanaged communication within organizations.
If your organization has environmental sustainability targets, the fi-6010N scanner has been designed to meet with EU’s RoHS standards, reducing hazardous electronic parts and chemicals.Scanning software development and customization (SDK option)
With the Software Developer Kit (SDK) option, you can provide third-party connectivity to customize the fi-6010N network scanner to your exact business needs. Create a customized look and feel for screen displays, or enable additional functionality to connect to enterprise content management repositories, line of business applications or other applications.Protect your investment with our Limited Warranty
Increase productivity and decrease costs. The fi-6010N scanner does it all. With the Fujitsu 90-day limited warranty, along with our Advance Exchange or ScanCare programs, you can maximize your productivity and uptime.
For full details on Limited Warranty and on all service programs, go to www.ScannerOne.com or call (888) 395-8570.
Model fi-6010N Functional Specifications Technology Dual Color Charge coupled device (CCD) image sensors Resolution 150, 200, 300, 600 dpi Color 24-bit single pass color, auto color detection Scanning speed Color Simplex: 25ppm (200dpi), Duplex: 50ipm (200dpi) Monochrome Scanning mode Color, monochrome, grayscale, auto color detection Image adjustments Brightness, contrast, dropout color, sharpness background removal Document feeding mode Automatic document feeder (ADF) ADF capacity 50 Sheets (letter/A4, 20 lb.) Document size ADF minimum (A8) (2.1 in. x 2.9 in.) ADF maximum (Legal) (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Network protocols TCP/IP DHCP, SMTP, SMB, LDAP, open LDAP, NTP, FTP and HTTP Central admin server Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Server Server required Network server authentication Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Server or open LDAP Output methods TIFF, MTIFF, JPEG, PDF, searchable PDF's (English) Interface One network connection RJ45 10/100 base T Software Driver Support All software loaded on system (embedded) Physical Specifications Power requirements 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Power consumption 88 W or less, Energy saving mode: 10 W or less Operating environment Temperature 42° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) Relative humidity 20% to 80% (non-condensing) Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.4 in. (W) x 16.3 in. (D) x 11.1 in. (H) Weight 28.7 lbs / 13 KG Environmental compatibility RoHS Automatic image processing Auto deskew, auto orientation, auto page size detection and blank page detection, color detection Security LDAP, LDAPS, FTPS, HTTPS Touch panel Screen size 8.4 in. XGA (1024 x 768 pixel) TFT color monitor Type Analog resistive touch display Keyboard US 101 keyboard Limited Warranty 90-day Limited Warranty. Advance Exchange, Basic, and ScanCare programs also available; Restrictions apply. For full details, visit www.ScannerOne.com or call (888) 395-8570. Service Options Post-Warranty — Advance Exchange Plus, Basic Plus, and ScanCare™ Plus; restrictions apply. Consumables — ScanAid™ kits For full details, visit www.ScannerOne.com or call (888) 395-8570. Inbox Contents Network cable and power adapter Features Ultrasonic double feed detection, hard and embossed card scanning capability, long document scanning and searchable and password protected PDF Part Number ScanSnap fi-6010N iScanner PA03544-B205 fi-6010N SDK Development Bundle CG01000-529401 ScanAid CG01000-524301 SDK Support Net 3.5 framework