Panasonic KV-S3105C High Speed Production Scanner
MSRP Price - $29,995.00
Our Price - $17,059.00
Incorporating exceptional features with a durable design, Panasonic's KV-S3105C high-volume production scanner is optimized for deployment in organizations with extremely heavy volumes of paperwork requiring exceedingly fast performance. With the ability to scan an unlimited daily amount of virtually any type of document, from business cards to ledger size paper, the KV-S3105C is an essential scanner solution for any organization with a constant flow of documents which require scanning.
Beyond standard documents, the KV-S3105C also features the ability to scan continuous documents of up to 100" in length such as EKG reports or well logs. The KV-S3105C's extensive hardware elements are further maximized by a range of available software options. With the ability to purchase the unit bundled with either Panasonic's powerful "Image Capture Plus" or Kofax's advanced "VRS Elite Production", the scanner will handle precision document reproduction and versatile image processing with ease.
Featuring a sturdy, dependable construction and a rugged stainless steel construction, the KV-S3105C is built to last. Whether it's scanning a single page or a full stack of documents, the KV-S3105C is an exceptionally powerful workhorse designed specifically with your high-volume production environment in mind.
1,000 Page ADF
A large capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) is an essential part of any scanning experience. Users simply place up to the allotted document capacity into the ADF in the tray and start the scan job. This allows for an easily managed scan process, and saves users time by eliminating the need to individually feed pages one by one through the scanner.
Mixed Size Document Feeding
The ability to handle "Mixed Size Document Feeding" is an essential feature for any situation in which the scanner user may encounter the need to scan a multitude of different sized documents. This helps save time by feeding documents of varied sizes at the same time, from business cards to the maximum document size, without the hassle of having to continuously stop the scanning process to adjust settings or guiderails.
Long Paper Mode
Long Paper Mode allows documents of up to 100 inches in length to be scanned in one single scan job. This feature was designed for scanning electrocardiograms (EKG), well logs, exceptionally long receipts or any other special documents. The highly reliable paper feed system ensures that these documents are scanned straight through as a single scan job.
Double-Feed Prevention Roller
Ensuring reliable scanning of large amounts of documents, the "Double-Feed Prevention Roller" helps prevent scanning mis-feeds. Assisting the document feeding process, the double-feed prevention roller separates the feeding documents from the second sheet onward. This reduces, and ultimately helps to prevent the number of occurrences of sheets coming through as a double-feed.
Curved or Straight Paper Path
To provide scanner users with the most versatile scanning environments, the user has the choice to utilize a "Curved or Straight Paper Path". While the typical output via the curved path outputs to an output tray at the front of the unit, the user can choose to utilize a straight path which outputs straight through to the rear of the unit. The choice to utilize the straight paper path ensures high reliability with thick or long paper. The possibilities for both usage and installation location are almost unlimited as a result of this feature.
Advanced Image Enhancement
With a mixture of progressive hardware and software features, through Advanced Image Enhancement, Panasonic scanners help to create images of equal or greater quality than the originally scanned documents. This proves not only beneficial for the purpose of precise record archiving, but also allows for extremely accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing.
Imprinter Option Available
With the "Imprinter Option Available", this separately sold scanner accessory can be mounted to the scanner and used to print a string of characters on documents. The imprinter is beneficial in helping to raise filing efficiency and reliability, as well as ensuring that documents are processed correctly post scanning.
Auto Erasure Security
Scanning situations requiring the highest levels of security are benefitted by Auto Erasure Security. Scanners featuring this high security technology automatically erase all data from the scanner's built-in memory. This feature helps secure against data leaks and aids in preventing hardware hacking.
Image Capture Plus Software v1.3
Bundled standard with all Panasonic Scanners, the Panasonic Image Capture Plus Software is your ultimate capture solution. Featuring a wealth of image processing functionality, it ensures that you have the tools necessary to handle virtually any scanning requirement. Features of the Panasonic Image Capture Plus software include: Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Automatic Image Emphasis, Zonal OCR, Automatic Binary/Color Distinction, Double Exposure, Blank Page Removal, Automatic Crop, Automatic Deskew, MultiStream, Dynamic Threshold, Multi-Color Dropout, Hole Removal, Background Smoothing, 2-Page Separation, Multi-Crop, and more.
6-Month On-Site Warranty
Panasonic provides a "6-Month On-Site Warranty" standard with the purchase of your scanner. This provides, in most cases, next business day on-site service for problems that cannot be remedied by our technical support hotline.
Footnote: *Color, 200 dpi, LTR, Portrait
- Scanner Type: Duplex Sheetfeed ADF
- Scanner Technology: 3-Line Color CCD
- Color Scanning Speed: 105 ppm / 180 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Binary Scanning Speed: 105 ppm / 190 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Optical Resolution: 100 - 600 dpi (1 dpi Step)
- Automatic Detection: Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
- Compression: JPEG (Color / Grayscale), MH-MR-MMR (Bitonal)
- Image Output: MultiStream, Binary Mode, Grayscale Mode, Color Mode
- Tonal Gradation: Dither, Error Diffusion, Grayscale (8 bit), Binary
- ADF Capacity: 1,000 Sheets
- Document Size: Minimum: 1.9" x 2.8", Maximum: 11.7" x 100" (A3)
- Document Weight: 8 - 42 lb.
- Long Paper Mode: Up to 100"
- Daily Duty Cycle: Unlimited Pages
- Power Consumption: Scanning Mode: 3 A, Idle Mode: 0.7 A, Sleep Mode: 6.2 W or less
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°F - 86°F, Humidity: 20% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Environment: Temperature: 32°F - 95°F, Humidity: 10% RH - 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24.7" x 21.5" x 16.3"
- Weight: 114.4 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0 / SCSI (66 Pin)
- OS Support: Windows® XP (32-bit), Vista (32 / 64-bit), 7 (32 / 64-bit), 8 (32 / 64-bit)
- Software: Image Capture Plus (KV-S3105C), Kofax VRS Elite Production (KV-S3105C-V)
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS
- One-Touch Scanning: 1 Single-Touch Key (Start key, ICP v2.0 or higher)
- Included Contents: Installation Guide, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Roller Cleaning Paper, Shading Paper, Blower, Software CD
- Standard Warranty: 6-Month On-Site Parts & Labor
- Extended Warranty options are available please call Scanner One at 888-395-8570
- Roller Exchange Kit: KV-SS026, KV-SS027 (Thin Paper)
- Roller Cleaning Paper: KV-SS03
- Imprinter Accessory: KV-SS028
- Footnote: *Specifications are subject to change without notice.