Panasonic KVS-4085CW Scanner
MSRP Price - $11,600.00
Our Price - $8,000.00
Panasonic KV-S4085CW features:
- The Panasonic KV-S4085CW Scanner - Up to 100PM/2000IPM Duplex at 200DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 300 sheets
- Personal Document Scanner, TWAIN/ISIS Drivers
- Up to 11X17 (Ledger) Size Document Scanning
- Daily Duty Cycle 50,000 Pages
- 1 Year limited Manufacture Warranty
Offering a stunning array of performance, efficiency and reliability, Panasonic’s KV-S4085CW mid-volume production scanner is optimized for deployment in organizations with extremely heavy volumes of paperwork requiring exceedingly fast performance. With the ability to scan virtually any type of document, from business cards to ledger size paper, the KV-S4085CW is an essential solution for any organization with a constant flow of scanning.
Beyond standard documents, the KV-S4085CW also features the ability to scan continuous documents of up to 100” in length such as EKG reports or well logs. With available ToughFeed technology, it utilizes ultrasonic double-feed sensors and staple detection to safeguard against any disruptions to the scan process. The KV-S4085CW’s extensive hardware elements are further maximized by a range of available software options. With the ability to purchase the unit bundled with either Panasonic’s powerful “Image Capture Plus” or Kofax’s advanced “VRS Elite Production”, the scanner will handle precision document reproduction and versatile image processing with ease.
Featuring a sturdy, dependable construction and a rugged and durable design, the KV-S4085CW fits comfortably into any high-volume scanning environment. Whether it’s scanning a single page or a full stack of documents, the KV-S4085CW provides you with an exceptionally powerful and robust scanning solution.
300 Page ADF
A large capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) is an essential part of any scanning experience. Users simply place up to the allotted document capacity into the ADF in the tray and start the scan job. This allows for an easily managed scan process, and saves users time by eliminating the need to individually feed pages one by one through the scanner.
Mixed Size Document Feeding
The ability to handle “Mixed Size Document Feeding” is an essential feature for any situation in which the scanner user may encounter the need to scan a multitude of different sized documents. This helps save time by feeding documents of varied sizes at the same time, from business cards to the maximum document size, without the hassle of having to continuously stop the scanning process to adjust settings or guiderails.
Stapled Document Detection
To prevent documents with staples from going through the scanner and damaging the scanning glass, “Stapled Document Detection” uses a sensor to detect various types of stapled documents and immediately stops the scanner when they are detected. This minimizes damage to both the document and the scanning glass, and keeps your scanning glass in excellent condition.
Ultrasonic Double-Feed Sensor
For advanced worry-free scanner operation, an Ultrasonic Double-Feed Sensor is equipped within the scanner to detect items such as sticky notes or smaller documents mixed in amongst regular sized documents. These innovative, high-performance sensors can detect even subtle changes, and immediately pause the scanning operation so that the double-feed document can be recovered. Thanks to these double-feed sensors, optimum scanning reliability is assured even when scanning high volumes of documents.
Intelligent Feed Control
Ensuring accurate document feeding, “Intelligent Feed Control” checks the condition of the paper feed and automatically adjusts roller pressure and the ADF tray to ensure that documents of various thicknesses are accurately fed. This makes document feeding more reliable and accurate than conventional methods that only use a basic feed mechanism.
Double-Feed Prevention Roller
Ensuring reliable scanning of large amounts of documents, the “Double-Feed Prevention Roller” helps prevent scanning mis-feeds. Assisting the document feeding process, the double-feed prevention roller separates the feeding documents from the second sheet onward. This reduces, and ultimately helps to prevent the number of occurrences of sheets coming through as a double-feed.
Long Paper Mode
Long Paper Mode allows documents of up to 100 inches in length to be scanned in one single scan job. This feature was designed for scanning electrocardiograms (EKG), well logs, exceptionally long receipts or any other special documents. The highly reliable paper feed system ensures that these documents are scanned straight through as a single scan job.
Advanced Image Enhancement
With a mixture of progressive hardware and software features, through Advanced Image Enhancement, Panasonic scanners help to create images of equal or greater quality than the originally scanned documents. This proves not only beneficial for the purpose of precise record archiving, but also allows for extremely accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing.
Easy User Maintenance
Panasonic scanners are designed with the comfort and ease of use of the scanner user in mind. The clamshell design allows for full, easy access to the main paper path for Easy User Maintenance. This allows scanner users to effortlessly clear the occasional paper jam, clean the unit or replace the rollers without having to call a service technician.
Imprinter Option Available
With the “Imprinter Option Available”, this separately sold scanner accessory can be mounted to the scanner and used to print a string of characters on documents. The imprinter is beneficial in helping to raise filing efficiency and reliability, as well as ensuring that documents are processed correctly post scanning.
Auto Erasure Security
Scanning situations requiring the highest levels of security are benefitted by Auto Erasure Security. Scanners featuring this high security technology automatically erase all data from the scanner’s built-in memory. This feature helps secure against data leaks and aids in preventing hardware hacking.
Advanced Hybrid Scanning Technology
To create the very best possible image, this scanner incorporates “Advanced Hybrid Scanning Technology”. This combines a CIS (Contact Image Sensor) along with CCD (Charge-Coupled Device) to create a scanner with high-precision scanning technology. This hybrid system, coupled with a highly-luminous LED lamp, enables higher quality image scanning and provides the best possible image output.
Curved or Straight Paper Path
To provide scanner users with the most versatile scanning environments, the user has the choice to utilize a “Curved or Straight Paper Path”. While the typical output via the curved path outputs to an output tray at the front of the unit, the user can choose to utilize a straight path which outputs straight through to the rear of the unit. The choice to utilize the straight paper path ensures high reliability with thick or long paper. The possibilities for both usage and installation location are almost unlimited as a result of this feature.
Thin Paper Scanning
Increasing the capabilities of scanners, “Thin Paper Scanning” allows scanner users to continuously scan documents as thin as 0.00157 inches (0.04mm). This makes it easy to scan thin forms, vouchers and carbon paper, while also increasing the number of situations where you can scan without having to worry about whether your documents will properly scan.
Image Capture Plus Software v1.3
Bundled standard with all Panasonic Scanners, the Panasonic Image Capture Plus Software is your ultimate capture solution. Featuring a wealth of image processing functionality, it ensures that you have the tools necessary to handle virtually any scanning requirement. Features of the Panasonic Image Capture Plus software include: Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Automatic Image Emphasis, Zonal OCR, Automatic Binary/Color Distinction, Double Exposure, Blank Page Removal, Automatic Crop, Automatic Deskew, MultiStream, Dynamic Threshold, Multi-Color Dropout, Hole Removal, Background Smoothing, 2-Page Separation, Multi-Crop, and more.
1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty
Panasonic provides a "1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty" standard with the purchase of the Panasonic KV-S4085CW. This provides, in most cases, next business day scanner replacement for problems that cannot be remedied by our technical support hotline.
Footnote: *Color, 200 dpi, LTR, Landscape
- ToughFeed Innovative Paper Feed Mechanism
- Stapled Document Detection
- Reliable Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
- Load Detection
- Up to 100ppm/200ipm at 300dpi
- Mixed Document Feeding
- Full Color Duplex Scanning
- Easy Maintenance
- Advanced Image Enhancement Technology
- ISIS certified drivers, TWAIN compliant
- Scanner Type: Duplex Sheetfeed ADF
- Scanner Technology: Hybrid CIS
- Color Scanning Speed: 100 ppm / 200 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Landscape)
- Binary Scanning Speed: 100 ppm / 200 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Landscape)
- Optical Resolution: 100 - 600 dpi (1 dpi Step)
- Automatic Detection: Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
- Compression: JPEG (Color / Grayscale)
- Image Output: MultiStream, Binary Mode, Grayscale Mode, Color Mode
- Tonal Gradation: Dither, Error Diffusion, Grayscale (8 bit), Binary
- ADF Capacity: 300 Sheets
- Document Size: Minimum: 1.9" x 2.75", Maximum: 11.7" x 100" (A3)
- Document Weight: 5 - 56 lb.
- Long Paper Mode: Up to 100"
- Daily Duty Cycle: 50,000 Pages
- Power Consumption: Scanning Mode: 1.5 A, Idle Mode: 0.7 A, Sleep Mode: 4 W or less
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°F - 86°F, Humidity: 20% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Environment: Temperature: 32°F - 104°F, Humidity: 10% RH - 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18.7" x 23" x 13"
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- OS Support: Windows® XP (32-bit), Vista (32 / 64-bit), 7 (32 / 64-bit), 8 (32 / 64-bit)
- Software: Image Capture Plus (KV-S4085CW), Kofax VRS Elite Production (KV-S4085CW-V)
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS
- One-Touch Scanning: 1 Single-Touch Key (Start key, ICP v2.0 or higher)
- Included Contents: Installation Guide, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Roller Cleaning Paper, Shading Paper, Blower, Software CD
- Standard Warranty: 1-Year Advance Exchange
- Extended Warranty: Available Option through Scanner One or by calling 888-395-8570
- Roller Exchange Kit: KV-SS033
- Roller Cleaning Paper: KV-SS03
- Imprinter Accessory: KV-SS014
- Footnote: *Specifications are subject to change without notice.