Fujitsu 8150 features:
- The Fujitsu Fi-8150 Scanner - Up to 50PPM/100IPM Duplex at 200/300DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 100 sheets, Plus Hard Card Scanning
- Personal Desktop Scanner, PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture
- Up to Legal Size Document Scanning
- Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- USB 3.2 and Wired LAN 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T (connector shape: type RJ-45)
- Daily Duty Cycle 8,000 Pages
- 1 Year limited Manufacture Warranty
Our Price - $939.99
|Base price||$1,073.00 US MSRP Our Price $939.99|
Reading speed (A4 portrait) (Note 1)
Color / gray scale (Note 2)
Binary black and white (Note 3)
|One side: 50 sheets / minute, both sides: 100 sheets / minute (200 / 300dpi)|
|Original loading capacity (Note 4)||100 sheets (A4: 80g / m 2 ) (additional possible)|
|Daily reading guideline (Note 5)||~ 8,000 sheets|
|Scanner type||Automatic paper feed method (ADF) + manual feed / single feed|
|Scanning mode||Single-sided / double-sided, color / grayscale / binary black-and-white (binary)|
|Image sensor||CIS x 2 (front and back)|
|light source||RGB LED (3 color light source switching) x 2 (front and back)|
|Output resolution (Note 6)||50-600dpi (can be specified for each 1dpi), 1200dpi (with driver)|
|Multi-value level||Color: 24bit, grayscale: 8bit, binary black and white: 1bit|
|Original background color||White or black (switchable)|
Maximum: 216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.) (Note 7)
Minimum: 48 x 50 mm
(when reading a long length: up to 6,096 mm (Note 8) (Note 9) )
|Original thickness||20-465g / m 2, 128-209g / m 2 for A8 and below|
|Card transport (Note 10)||
Without embossing: Thickness 1.4 mm or less, continuous feed up
to 10 sheets (0.76 mm or less), 5 sheets (1.4 mm or less) (Note
With embossing: Thickness 1.4 mm or less, continuous feed not possible (Note 11)
|Multifeed detection||Possible (by ultrasonic multi-feed sensor)|
|Original protection function||Image monitoring|
|Dropout color (Note 12)||Custom (multicolor), red, green, blue, white, chromatic, none|
|Interface||USB||USB3.2 Gen1 / USB3.0 / USB2.0 / USB1.1 (connector shape: type B)|
|Wired LAN||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T (connector shape: type RJ-45)|
|Voltage / voltage range||AC100V ± 10%|
|power consumption||21W or less (sleep: 2.0W or less)|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 5 to 35 ° C, Humidity: 15 to 80%|
Width x Depth x Height (Note 13)
|300 x 170 x 163 mm|
Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit / 64bit)
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit) (Note 14)
Windows 11 (64bit) (Note 14)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64bit)
Windows Server 2019 (64bit)
Windows Server 2022 (64bit)
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS Big Sur 11
macOS Monterey 12
Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Desktop, 32bit / 64bit)
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Desktop, 32bit / 64bit)
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (Desktop, 64bit)
PaperStream IP (TWAIN (Note 16) / ISIS ™ Driver)
PaperStream NX Manager
2D Barcode for PaperStream (Note 17)
Scanner Central Admin
Image Scanner Driver for Linux (Note 17)
Image Scanner Driver for macOS (Note 17)
|Environmentally friendly||Green Purchasing Law, International Energy Star Program, RoHS Directive Compliant, Eco Mark Products|
- (Note 1) Software processing time such as data transfer time is added to the actual reading time.
- (Note 2) When compressed with JPEG.
- (Note 3) When compressed with TIFF / CCITT Group 4.
- (Note 4) The maximum number of sheets varies depending on the thickness of the original.
- (Note 5) The values are guidelines and are calculated from our estimated usage time and reading speed. We do not guarantee the number of readings and durability under the customer's usage conditions.
- (Note 6) The maximum resolution that can be specified may differ depending on the length of the scanned document.
- (Note 7) Documents up to A3 (one side) can be read by manual feed / single feed mode or by using A3 carrier sheet.
- (Note 8) Documents longer than A4 size can be read in the feed direction.
(Note 9) The resolution for each paper length is as follows.
6,096 mm or less (200 dpi or less), 5,461 mm or less (300 dpi or less), 4,064 mm or less (400 dpi or less), 2,700 mm or less (600 dpi or less), 863 mm or less (1200 dpi).
<When linking with PaperStream NX Manager> * 401dpi and above are not supported
- When reading on both sides: 863.6 mm (300 dpi or less), 355.6 mm (400 dpi or less)
- When reading on one side: 1828.8 mm (300 dpi or less), 355.6 mm (400 dpi or less)
- (Note 10) ISO7810 compliant card (shape: 85.6 x 53.98 mm).
- (Note 11) Cards cannot be transported when the imprinter is connected.
- (Note 12) Scans the original except for the specified color. (Only in binary black and white / grayscale mode)
- (Note 13) Dimensions of the main body. Does not include ADF paper chute, stacker and protrusions.
- (Note 14) ARM-based Windows PCs are not subject to the operating environment.
- (Note 15) To apply the product download or update, you need an environment where you can connect to the Internet. It is recommended to connect to the Internet and apply the latest version when using it.
- (Note 16) TWAIN comes with a 32-bit version and a 64-bit version.
- (Note 17) Please download from the driver download site.