Fujitsu Fi-7030 features:
- The Fujitsu 7030 Scanner - Up to 27PPM/54IPM Duplex at 300DPI
- Color/B&W/Scanning, Up to 600DPI Optical Resolution
- Document Feeder Capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- Personal Desktop Scanner, TWAIN/ISIS Drivers, PSIP Drivers
- Up to Legal Size Document Scanning
- Double Feed Detection and Long Document Mode
- Daily Duty Cycle 4,000
- 1 Year limited Manufacture Warranty
Fujitsu Fi-7030 PSIP Scanner
MSRP Price - $895.00
Our Price - $474.99
Ideal for desktop scanning with its compact size and card scanning capability
The fi-7030 handles the scanning of a wide range of documents reliably from thin documents to thick documents, and plastic cards including embossed cards. Long paper scanning of up to 5 meters and over is also available as well as A3 size scanning with a carrier sheet that comes with the scanner as an option.
Compact design allowing it to be placed anywhere
Its noticeable compact size (5.1x11.4x5.8 in)with a sophisticated design suits various environments. The scanner fits in small spaces even smaller than spaces that are A4 in size on a desk.
Fast processing performance
The fi-7030 scans at a speed of 27 ppm / 54 ipm (A4, portrait, Color, 200 / 300 dpi), which is increased by 35% compared to the previous model. The scanner will not make you or your customers wait with a quick startup time of half a second and a recovery time of 1.0 seconds after resuming from sleep mode.
Accurate mixed batch scanning for different types of documents
The Skew Reducer prevents the following documents from being skewed when the preceding document is skewed, thus preventing the image from being incomplete with missing parts even in the case of a batch scan with various types of documents. This also reduces the burden of re-scanning.
Automatically creates the best suited image quality without hassle
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine adjustments to the settings for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern.
Advanced software for your work efficiency
PaperStream Capture - Image capture software
With an intuitive interface, batch scanning with various capture features of PaperStream Capture allows you to incorporate information into your organization's workflow effectively and efficiently. By pre-setting a scanning profile, PaperStream Capture could help you simplify your workflow with easy scanning operation.
Scanner Central Admin - Centralized scanner management software
Scanner Central Admin allows the administrator to manage a large number of scanners in the network by delivering simultaneous driver updates and scanner setup information, or monitoring consumable and error statuses via the network.
|Image Sensor Type||Color CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||3 Color LED (Red / Green / Blue) x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (1)||Color (24-bit)||
50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1200 dpi (driver) (2)
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||1024 levels (10-bit)|
|Image Processing Function||Deskew, Cropping, Image emphasis, Error diffusion, Dither, Black & White Method, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Static threshold, Advanced DTC, SDTC, De-Screen, Dropout color (Red / Green / Blue / White / None / Saturation / Custom), Automatic color detection, Multi image output, Blank page detection, sRGB output, Split image, Front/Back Merging|
Scanning Speed (3)
Simplex: 27 ppm, Duplex: 54 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|ADF Capacity (6)||50 Sheets ( A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb. )|
|Document Size||ADF Minimum||50.8 mm x 50.8 mm (2 in. x 2 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.)|
|Long Document (7)||216 mm x 5,588 mm (8.5 in. x 220 in.)|
|Paper||40 g/m² to 209 g/m² (11 lb. to 56 lb.), A8 size : 127 g/m² to 209 g/m² (34 lb. to 56 lb.)|
|Plastic Card||0.76 mm or less, Embossed card: usable, Multiple cards cannot be set at a time|
|Interface||USB2.0 / USB1.1|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream Capture, i5 2.5 GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||17 W or less Sleep: 1.1 W; Auto standby (OFF): 0.15 W or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) (8)||290 x 146 x 130 mm (11.41 x 5.74 x 5.11 in.)|
|Weight||2.9 kg (6.4 lb) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility (10)||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 %-80 % (non-condensing)|
ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM,
Quick Installation Guide, Safety Precaution
|Bundled Software||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series (9), Scan to Microsoft SharePoint (9), ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap (9), Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|OS Support||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)|
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- When scanning at high resolution (over 600dpi), some limitations apply to the size of the document that could be scanned, depending on system environment.
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed Legal sheets in length. Long page scanning supports documents with a length of up to 5,588 mm (220 in.) when the resolution is set to 200 dpi or less.
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
- PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).