- -V for VRS Elite Bundle
- 26 ppm / 52 ipm (Color, 200 dpi, LTR, Portrait)
- 50 Page, 3 Hard Card ADF Capacity
- Optical Resolution up to 600 DPI
- 1,000 Page Daily Duty Cycle
- TWAIN - ISIS Drivers
- Scan to PDF
- 3-Year Advance Exchange Warranty
Panasonic KVS1025C-VRS Scanner
MSRP Price - $1,500.00
Our Price - $900.00
Offering a stunning array of speed, versatility and reliability, Panasonic's KV-S1025C-S workgroup scanner is an ideal choice for any scanning need. With the ability to scan virtually any type of document, from business cards to legal size paper, the KV-S1025C-S is the perfect solution for any office desktop.
Beyond standard documents, the KV-S1025C-S also features the ability to scan continuous documents of up to 100" in length such as EKG reports, as well as hard embossed plastic cards such as identification cards. The KV-S1025C-S's extensive hardware elements are further maximized by a range of available software options. With the ability to purchase the unit bundled with either Panasonic's powerful "Image Capture Plus" or Kofax's advanced "VRS Elite Workgroup", the scanner will handle precision document reproduction and versatile image processing with ease.
Featuring a small footprint, a low-noise index and a sleek, modern design, the KV-S1025C-S fits comfortably into any office environment. Whether it's on a tight countertop, at a bustling ER workstation or in a quiet reception area, the KV-S1025C-S is your ultimate document filing solution!
Compact Space Saving Design
For areas such as a desktop where space is limited, a compact space saving design is a highly beneficial feature. Panasonic's experienced design team took this into account when developing the Panasonic KV-S1025C-S scanner, thus creating a high speed desktop scanner with the smallest footprint possible. The Panasonic KV-S1025C-S also features a retractable exit tray which helps conserve space when the scanner is not in use.
50 Page + 3 Hard Card ADF
A large capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) is an essential part of any scanning experience. Users simply place up to the allotted document capacity into the ADF in the tray and start the scan job. This allows for an easily managed scan process, and saves users time by eliminating the need to individually feed pages one by one through the scanner.
Mixed Size Document Feeding
The ability to handle mixed size documents is an essential feature for many office environments that handle multiple documents and document sizes. For example, a doctor's office may need to scan a health questionnaire printed on letter size paper and a medical insurance card. The KV-S1025C-S is capable of scanning all these documents in a single scan. This helps save time by feeding documents of various sizes in one shot without the need for multiple scans.
Multiple Embossed Card Scanning
To keep workflow as efficient as possible, "Multiple Embossed Card Scanning" allows the scanner to handle hard plastic embossed cards in a single batch, along with other documents, without having to change settings or switch any items out. The ability to scan items such as driver's licenses, credit cards, insurance cards and other items of this variety aid in creating as fluid of a scanning environment possible.
Mixed Card Batch Attachment
An innovative "Mixed Card Batch Attachment" is the ultimate tool for assisting with multiple embossed card scanning. Attaching to the center of the scanner's ADF, it allows for the easy placement of up to 3 hard plastic embossed cards within it at one time. This allows for simplified scanning of these cards and helps reduce skew and increase OCR accuracy.
Double-Feed Prevention Roller
Ensuring reliable scanning of large amounts of documents, the "Double-Feed Prevention Roller" helps prevent scanning mis-feeds. Assisting the document feeding process, the double-feed prevention roller separates the feeding documents from the second sheet onward. This reduces, and ultimately helps to prevent the number of occurrences of sheets coming through as a double-feed.
Long Paper Mode
Long Paper Mode allows documents of up to 100 inches in length to be scanned in one single scan job. This feature was designed for scanning electrocardiograms (EKG), well logs, exceptionally long receipts or any other special documents. The highly reliable paper feed system ensures that these documents are scanned straight through as a single scan job.
Auto Erasure Security
Scanning situations requiring the highest levels of security are benefitted by Auto Erasure Security. Scanners featuring this high security technology automatically erase all data from the scanner's built-in memory. This feature helps secure against data leaks and aids in preventing hardware hacking.
Advanced Image Enhancement
With a mixture of progressive hardware and software features, through Advanced Image Enhancement, Panasonic scanners help to create images of equal or greater quality than the originally scanned documents. This proves not only beneficial for the purpose of precise record archiving, but also allows for extremely accurate OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing.
Easy User Maintenance
Panasonic scanners are designed with the comfort and ease of use of the scanner user in mind. The clamshell design allows for full, easy access to the main paper path for Easy User Maintenance. This allows scanner users to effortlessly clear the occasional paper jam, clean the unit or replace the rollers without having to call a service technician.
Image Capture Plus Software v1.3
Bundled standard with all Panasonic scanners, the Panasonic Image Capture Plus Software is your ultimate capture solution. Featuring a wealth of image processing functionality, it ensures that you have the tools necessary to handle virtually any scanning requirement. Features of the Panasonic Image Capture Plus software include: Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Automatic Image Emphasis, Zonal OCR, Automatic Binary/Color Distinction, Double Exposure, Blank Page Removal, Automatic Crop, Automatic Deskew, MultiStream, Dynamic Threshold, Multi-Color Dropout, Hole Removal, Background Smoothing, 2-Page Separation, Multi-Crop, and more.
Kofax® VRS Elite Workgroup Software
For environments where the Kofax® Virtual Rescan Elite Software is required, Panasonic also offers the Panasonic KV-S1025C-S scanner bundled with the Kofax® VRS software. Panasonic scanners that include the VRS software bundle are designated with a (-V) at the end of the model number. The Kofax® VRS Elite software provides a variety of advanced scanner applications such as: Device Health Monitor, Centralized Licensing, Profiles and Customizable User Interface, and more.
3-Year Advance Exchange Warranty
Panasonic provides a "3-Year Advance Exchange Warranty" standard with the purchase of the Panasonic KV-S1025C-S. This provides, in most cases, next business day scanner replacement for problems that cannot be remedied by our technical support hotline.
Footnote: *Color, 200 dpi, LTR, Portrait
- Scanner Type: Duplex Sheetfeed ADF
- Scanner Technology: 3-Line Color CCD
- Color Scanning Speed: 26 ppm / 52 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Binary Scanning Speed: 26 ppm / 52 ipm (200 dpi, Letter, Portrait)
- Optical Resolution: 100 - 600 dpi (1 dpi Step)
- Automatic Detection: Double-Feed Detection
- Compression: JPEG (Color / Grayscale)
- Image Output: MultiStream, Binary Mode, Grayscale Mode, Color Mode
- Tonal Gradation: Dither, Error Diffusion, Grayscale (8 bit), Binary
- ADF Capacity: 50 Sheets, 3 Hard Cards
- Document Size: Minimum: 1.9" x 2.8", Maximum: 8.5" x 100" (A4), Card Thickness: ~0.03"
- Document Weight: 11 - 55 lb.
- Long Paper Mode: Up to 100"
- Daily Duty Cycle: 1,000 Pages
- Power Consumption: Scanning Mode: 32 W, Idle Mode: 22 W, Sleep Mode: 7 W or less
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°F - 86°F, Humidity: 30% RH - 80% RH
- Storage Environment: Temperature: 32°F - 95°F, Humidity: 10% RH - 80% RH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.5" x 8.6" x 7.8"
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- OS Support: Windows® XP (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32 / 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32 / 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32 / 64-bit)
- Software: Image Capture Plus (KV-S1025C-S), Kofax VRS Elite Workgroup (KV-S1025C-V)
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS
- One - Touch Scanning: 1 Single-Touch Key (Start key, ICP v2.0 or higher)
- Included Contents: Installation Guide, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Roller Cleaning Paper, Card Guide, Software CD
- Standard Warranty: 3-Year Advance Exchange
- Extended Warranty Options Call Scanner One, Inc. at 888-395-8570
- Roller Exchange Kit: KV-SS035
- Roller Cleaning Paper: KV-SS03
- Imprinter Accessory: n/a
- Footnotes: *Specifications are subject to change without notice.