Panasonic KV-S5076H-V VRS Elite Scanner
MSRP Price - $7,645.00
Our Price - $5,353.00
Introducing a whole new way to scan. With on-board CPU image processing, the new Panasonic KV-S5076H scanner radically outpaces the competition. Instead of a software interface, the scanner’s on-board processor does the heavy lifting.
Kofax® VRS Elite Workgroup Software
For environments where the Kofax® Virtual Rescan Elite Software is required, Panasonic also offers the Panasonic KV-S5076H-V bundled with the Kofax® VRS Elite software. Panasonic scanners that include the VRS software bundle are designated with a (-V) at the end of the model number. The Kofax® VRS Elite software provides a variety of advanced scanner applications such as: Device Health Monitor, Centralized Licensing, Profiles and Customizable User Interface, and more.
Hardware image processing speeds every step of your workflow Conventional scanners put all of the processing tasks onto PC-based software. The KV-S5076H scanner has its own, built-in CPU that handles most image capture and processing steps from sharpening and contrast to trapping errors. Because it dedicates all of its on-board computing power to a single purpose, the KV-S5076 easily outpaces the most powerful PC-based scanning software and supports features that save time and reduce errors.
Auto rescan technology means no more rescanning.
The KV-S5076 performs a single, hi-resolution scan then temporarily saves the raw image data in memory that stays intact until the desired image quality is achieved and the document is output as a file. If you spot an error or need to change scan settings on a single page, or a thousand pages, you can reprocess the entire document from memory instead of rescanning page after page.
Auto preview lets you see your options The KV-S5076H instantly provides nine different scanning options so you can choose what your final output will look like before you output to file. You can choose the right image quality for your final scan at a glance and process it with a single click — no tweaking or test scanning required.
Automatic error detection gives you a heads up The KV-S5076H continuously analyzes output quality; flags poor scans and blank pages, then generates a warning icon for each questionable page scanned. It’s easy to review hundreds of suspect pages at a time, and if you need to reprocess a page, you can do it with just a few clicks.
Start your scans and move on to better things With its 300-sheet capacity, automatic error detection and correction, plus staple detection and mechanical
de-skew, the KV-S5076H makes it easy to start a scan batch and move on. You can even program up to 100 workflows that automate document management. Thanks
to commercial-grade rollers and automatic, self-cleaning features, you won’t be spending time maintaining the KV-S5076H either.
- Technical Specifications:
Image Sensor Type: Front side: Contact Image Sensor at 600 dpi
Back side: Contact Image Sensor at 600 dpi
Selectable black and white background reference
- Light Source: LED
Optical Resolution: 100 600 dpi (1 dpi step),
Optical: 600 dpi (Main and sub feeding directions)
Output Resolution: Color: 24-bit
Output Color Depth: Color: 24-bit
- Image Processing Function: Auto preview, Auto rescan, Image emphasis, Dynamic threshold, Automatic separation, Invert, White level from paper, Deskew, cropping
Scanning Speed (A4, Portrait): Color (24 bit), Grayscale (8 bit), Monochrome
Simplex: 100 ppm, Duplex: 200 ipm (200 dpi / 300 dpi) (Landscape)
- ADF Capacity: 300 Sheets: 21 lbs. (80 g/m2)
Document Size: ADF minimum: 1.9 × 2.75 in. (48 × 70 mm)
ADF maximum 6:11.7 × 17 in. (297 × 432 mm)
ADF Feeding Paper Weight (Thickness): Thickness: 1.6 - 7.9 mils (0.04 - 0.2 mm)
Weight: 5 - 42 lbs. (20 - 157 g/m2)
- Interface: USB3.0 interface (If the scanner is connected to a USB hub, it is not guaranteed to work.)
- Physical Specifications:
- Power Requirements: AC 100 120 V, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption (Operating): Maximum (scanning): 90 W or less / 1.5 A (100-120 V)
Minimum (ready): 30W or less
Sleep Mode: 1.2 W or less
Power Off:0.3 W or less
Dimensions (WxDxH): 18.5 x 17.5 x 13.4 in.
(468 x 444 x 339 mm)
- Weight: 37.5 lbs. (17 kg)
- Inbox Contents: Power Cord, USB 3.0 Cable, Software CD-ROM, Double Feed Prevention Roller, Exit Support Sheet, Shading Paper, Roller Cleaning Paper, Quick Installation Guide
- Bundled Software: Panasonic Image Capture Plus, EMC Quick Scan Pro (Trail), Panasonic User Utility, TWAIN Driver, ISIS Driver, WIA Driver
- Options: Roller exchange, Roller cleaning paper, Imprinter unit (Pre), Ink cartridge
OS Support: Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP2, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 (32bit/64bit) Windows Server® 2003 SP2, Windows Server® 2003 R2 SP2,
Windows Server® 2008 SP2 (32bit/64bit) Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server® 2012 (64bit)
- Feed Detection Features: Double feed detection, Jam detection, Slip detection, Dog ear detection, Stapled Document Detection, Skewed Document Detection
- Other Features: 100 Programable One Touch Scans, Self Cleaning Brush, Self Cleaning Ionizer, Mechanical Deskew
- Warranty: 3 years standard AUR (Advance Unit Replacement)
- Service Options: NEXT BUSINESS DAY ON SITE SERVICE AVAILABLE CALL SCANNER ONE 888-395-8570